POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : slightly-squared torus? : Re: slightly-squared torus? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: slightly-squared torus?
From: Sally
Date: 23 Apr 2004 19:44:11
Message: <4089aa4b$3@news.povray.org>
I see I have found 3 different ways of doing it, the easiest is probably
supertorus... and this brings me to a more important question.

Is there some page on the internet that has a LARGER thumbnail list of
all the shapes and their easiest way to do them?

I know PovRay has some tiny thumbnails in its menu, with a few of the
common shapes, but it would be great to have a large thumbnail list of
dozens of basic and sortof-basic shapes and ways to achieve them.

Anyone?